Automated ARIA Role Assignment
These examples are not responsive. They exist solely to demonstrate the functions.
- 4 cups of strawberries.
- 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (higher-end stuff is best).
- ¼ teaspoon of coarse-ground black pepper.
- Halve the strawberries (tossing away the leaves).
- Toss the strawberries with the balsamic vinegar, pepper, and the tablespoon of sugar.
- Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
- Stir before serving over scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Definition / Description List
- Two quarts.
- Calories for the entire batch
- ~800 calories.